Monday, January 23, 2012

Yesternoon

So, I changed my blog url, flickr screen name.. pretty much anything that had to do with ShyLittleHeart to Yesternoon. I thought shylittleheart was cute, but I want something more unique, something more mature.
And Yesternoon is a word I like that is uncommon and I never really heard it before.

So goodbye shylittleheart and hello Yesternoon. :)

And also, while I am recovering from a cold, I've been watching movies nonstop. Most of which somehow involves a beach, which makes me want to visit one so badly. And while I can't, on SL I can. Yay!

 

Basics;
Skin:  Elly by Pink Fuel
Eyes: Glassy Brown by TsG
Hair: April by Milana

Outfit:
Top: Culture Fusion Tank by CaLLie cLine
Shorts: Faded Roses Ginger by {mon tissu}


Etc:
Pose: Thoughts by ZZANG
HUD:  Anypose Expression by Phate Shepard Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment