Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sunny

Sunny is a Korean singer, actress, and Radio DJ. While I am not Korean, nor do I speak the language, I seriously love this girl. She's inspirational, sweet, and adorable. And for weeeeeks I have been trying to find a short hair on second life, more pixie style than Lote, and while I couldn't succesfully find one of those, I found Lote by Mirai Style, and I quickly recognized it looks just like Sunny's. And I fell in love with it. 

Basics:
Hair: Lote Blonde&Pearl by Mirai Style
Skin: Elly by Pink Fuel

Outfit:
Top: Plain tank top by -tb-
Cardigan: Prudence by {mon tissu}
Shorts: nikku sequin hotpants by erratic
Shoes: Oxford Leather ankle boots by fashion! (available at theWarehouse)


ETC:
Poses: count to ten by dfo!
HUD: Anypose expression by Phate Shephard Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment