Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pretty in Pink


I am completely in LOVE with Mother Goose's LENE, but not so much that I'm going to go to every single lucky board and wait forever for them. And knowing my luck, I would actually wait forever.
So, I only intended to get Lene2, the one from Seoul, and I did!
I can't believe how cute it is, it's absolutely darling. I've never really paid attention to Mother Goose but I think maybe now I will. :D

Basics;
Hair: April by Milana (light blondes)
Skin: LENE2 (LB) by Mother Goose
Eyes: Secret Window Eyes by .ID.
Makeup: Elly <Milk> glosses by Pink Fuel & Natural Lashes Makeup by Pink Acid

Outfit;
Top: Cropped Paris Rocks by Emery
Shorts: Faded Roses by {mon tissu}
Headband: mighty headband by TokiD


ETC;
Poses: cutie <3 by E.ink

No comments:

Post a Comment