Saturday, January 28, 2012

Go Away

Go Away is an entry inspired by kpop star Bom Park. Don't know her? It's Google time. 
Specifically you should search '2NE1 Bom Park Go Away (Jap Ver.) :D
I handmade the cape (which explains why it sucks) and this has to be my favorite entry by far.


Hair: Mimi by [ 69 ]
Dress: Lightning Dress by [M] -60L for 1/28/12 only
Earrings: Euro Earrings by Fiasca & Co.
Stockings: Fishnet, lace, broken & bloody tights by AKA
Ring: My Rosey Ring by M.P.H

Beware on the Exclamation earrings. There is a black border around the earrings around it's transparent base, and while I LOVE the earrings, I wouldn't wear them too much because of it. I hope the creator provides an update for it to get rid of the borders. :(


I photoshopped the black borders out of most of the above pictures, photoshop does wonder, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment